пятница, 20 сентября 2013 г.

germany part five - dachau concentration camp

Dear readers, I am terribly sorry, I've been quite busy for last two weeks so couldn't update my blog. And then my computer died... I don't have any access to my photos, fortunately I made some drafts beforehand, so I'll publish it now and hopefully by that time it will be repaired.
This post is continuation of my Germany trip (gosh, I'm publishing July photos on September, have to be quicker!). On one day we've visited Dachau Concentration Camp. I know this is not glamorous or fashion experience in any sense, but very deep and full of feelings. Wherever any members of your family suffered in concentration camps or not, this is an edifying and horrible history of the whole world.



Enter to the camp. "Working makes free".


On these places barracks for prisoners were. The farer the barrack was, the "worse" people lived there.




If you steped too close, you were dead.


The most horrible place in the whole camp.










Prisoners' beds.



For different churches were built there afterwards - Orthodoxal, Catholical, Protestant and Jewish.





In a Jewish church.








Scheme of "friend camps".


Survivors.


5 комментариев:

  1. The place look amazing, it's so wonderful to read your blog (: do you mind if we follow each other ? Do let me know on my blog! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. what an interesting place, thank you for sharing your photos.

    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. This is such a powerful place to visit! I have goosebumps just by looking at these photos, I can only imagine how it is to visit it!
    I definitely agree with you, that it is full of deep and really sad feelings! :/

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. What an experience inside camp! Can be pretty scary isnt it

    ОтветитьУдалить