четверг, 14 июня 2012 г.

want to share some happiness

I have a fantastic news, at least I think they are. Almost a year ago I talked with my parents about different physical summer schools around the world. In February I sent my documents to one of them... and guess what?

I`m going do Darmstadt, Germany, to take part in GSI Summer Student Program! Here me and other 30 or so students will take part in different experiment which are carried out there, in GSI Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research. Mine project is development of Crystal Spectrometer (to be true, I`m not really familiar with spectrometers, but who cares :) Also we`ll have some lectures, and I hope, lots of fun!
There will come guys from all over the world - Italy, Japan, Thailand. I just can`t wait going there.
Maybe the only problem that I will miss one month in the university, but I`ll cope with that, I`m sure. And also my dearest friend Ira is coming to Germany when I`ll be there too! We are developing a plan of meeting already, because I`ll live near Frankfurt, and she will live in Dresden - so one of us will have a little trip.

Are there anybody from Germany? I can`t wait doing some shopping. I really need Ed Hardy and Abercrombie&Fitch there. Any tips? :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий