воскресенье, 24 июня 2012 г.

heaven

At the beginning of May my friend invited me to go with her to the season opening of Porche club. There were invitation for her and her father, but he was working that day. So I was her father XD)
It was carried out in fitness club located at one of the most beautiful places of Moscow - Serebryannyi Bor. Just ten meters after the fence of this center there was river with beautiful view, it seemed especially good because of nice weather.
I knew that there is a swimming pool there, but when we looked out of windows, me and my friend both gasped for breath! Outside there was opened swimming pool, sauna, beach beds - and all this in May already! Warm water, sun - on photos it seemed that we were somewhere in Turkey or Greece :)


Some closet photos of course)


7 комментариев: