воскресенье, 29 июля 2012 г.

new friend

After my last exam parents decided to make a little surprise for me. Suddenly my phone stopped working. I called them a told that I don`t know what to do, it seemed that I need to change sim-card (and my Mom was out of town that weekend, so I had to stay without connection for 3 days)... But when I came home, it was waiting for me - new iPhone 4S! My parents just decided to block old cim-card to change it to mini without changing phone number. I was really glad, but that was a cruel joke!
My old phone broke long ago, and I used my Mom`s old one...really old. iPhone is just a fresh breath for me!


I found this spike case very long ago. Now I have what to wear it on!

You can follow me on instagram - littlecutemonkey! Also I started pinterest (link to the right).

4 комментария: