суббота, 16 марта 2013 г.

ecco it

I got a gift sertificate to Ecco shop some time ago and decided to check their web-site before actually going shopping. And I'd like to show you my choice today.

If you are not familiar with Ecco, it's a Denmark shoe brand with more than 50 years history. I've always had mixed feeling about Ecco shoes. From one side, it's always hard for me to choose something because of style, which is not my cup of tea. It's really strange for me that they have "granny style" shoes, although targeting themselves as a brand for young&active people.
But let's face it. Ecco shoes are the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. I have flat-feet, so it's really important for me, when it comes to shoes, if special insoles will fit inside. But Ecco shoes are designed considering your feet's anatomy, and I don't have to use anything special at all. Also, these shoes are REALLY long-living, my sneakers survived literally everything I've put them through :)



As soon as I get to Ecco, I'll show you what I will buy! What aboyt you guys? Are you familiar with Ecco brand? Do you have anything fancy from it?

9 комментариев:

  1. Я больше всего люблю что-то с каблучком или балетки!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. да я тоже, абсолютно не знаю, что же мне посмотреть там :)

      Удалить
  2. У меня как-то не складывается с Экко) Мокасины милые)
    www.gvozdishe.com

    gvozdishe on Facebook

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Да, мне кажется у меня тоже. Но есть сертификат, грех его не потратить :))

      Удалить
  3. Nice! Ecco shoes are so comfy, i have a pair of flats and sneaks for work :) xx

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить