среда, 6 марта 2013 г.

january-february everydays

Good morning world! Now it's time for traditional "everyday" post!


Once I had had enough time before leaving to university.

This picture summarizes my exam period in a best way. I were studying and watching tv-shows, and proportion wasn't really nice. While my exams I've finished watching "Less Than Perfect", watched whole "Jonas Brothers" and "Sonny With a Chance", started watching "Gossip Girl" (I am finished by now, and now I'm watching "Heroes"). TV-shows freak I am.



I had a real drama. I've been using my old yellow wallet from Mandarina Duck for about 7 years and it is the best wallet in the world, but nothing can last forever - it had to be replaced. I spent a lot of time to find something appropriate (btw, all Mandarina Duck stores are closed in Moscow now). I literally spent a whole day in stores, this blue baby was the best option, although I'm still clumsy with it, especially if I have to pay fast in a queue. U.S. Polo Assn, if you want the brand.

Lovely-lovely-lovely Tous keychain I got as a present when I've finished my exams. Just look at this little bear :)

An outfit picture I've tried to make. Sweater - KiraPlastinina, shorts - Gap. And my tights are the same color as my carpet, whoops.

Yep, a chandelier. I like it. A lot.

10 комментариев:

  1. gorg look ) pretty post )
    have a nice week!



    Angela Donava

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hi hun! Guess what? I just got a Fb Page (finally!)... Let's 'like' each other's pages :D!!
    Mine is: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Instant-Milk/151446691682805

    I'll like yours as soon as you like mine:D:D!

    xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I like that chandelier too! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! XX

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить