пятница, 1 ноября 2013 г.

cat on a walk

I've had a huge dilemma on to post or not to post some old photos I had since I forgot about blogging for a while. Well, as you can see, I've decided to do it. But the reason is very special, I have my tomcat on it! I am a cat lover, or better to say CAT LOVER. Cats are loved and cherished in my family as gods. And once in a lovely summer evening me and my Mom (camerawoman if you wonder) decided to have a nice walk with a cat. To be honest, we did enjoy it, he didn't and refused to move from one spot on the ground. Once in my life I've seen a cat who was walking with his owner as a dog... but obviously than one was one of a kind.
So, remember summer and enjoy the pics! The only thing I want to add that this is not about me wearing no make up and dressed not as a fashion blogger (who I am not for sure). This is all about the cat, please concentrate on him :)





8 комментариев: