понедельник, 31 декабря 2012 г.

frozen

Few weeks ago I were on an excursion provided by my faculty. I were not eager to wake up at 7 am and spend the whole day there, but I had to...
The first part of the excursion was Moscow guided bus tour. I though it will be kinda nice, just sit in the bus, sleep/watch out the windows... but actually we had to leave the bus at every stop. At -17 degrees, what the hell? It was so damn cold!
But I've made some nice photos of Moscow which I would like to show you. And an advice: if you are a tourist, better not visit Moscow in winter, if you don't know what is -20 degrees cold. You'll freeze to death. Welcome to Russia, I mean :)




Russian Academy of Sciences somewhere in the mist



Red Square

My OMG-WHAT-DO-I-DO-HERE-AT-MINUS-TWENTY outfit :)

2 комментария: