суббота, 22 декабря 2012 г.

lovelovelove

Hello lovelies! I wanted to finally introduce my new spike boots I bought few weeks ago, and I'm totally in love with it! If you ask where I bought it from, I want to stress that it is not real Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike shoes. They are my dream ones, but there are no official retailers in Russia, I'm not going to US the next year at least and I'm not ready to pay 200 euros for the shoes I can't try on.
A friend of mine found these boots at russian internet-shop, where you can try them on before purchase. She bought it, and told me the secret www-adress.
I like the quality, I like these boots, although, people do not understand me. A lot of people when I showed boots to them said "Yana, oh, I didn't expect THIS from you!", which really frustrated me. I even decided to bring them back to the shop. But my Mom said that there is no reason to care what other people think (I know that, but when Mom sais this it really calms me down). So now I have my lovely boots and people staring at them. And yes, I'm quite happy with that!







2 комментария: