воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

talia favia @ project818

One more wonderful workshop by Project818! This time it was amazing Talia Favia with contemporary classes, can't experss how awesome she is!
This was my first time on contemporary class, and I liked it a lot, This style is slow, but you feel every move and express it. Usually you dance it barefeet, the less clothes the best. What is a huge minuse is that you roll and fall a lot, so my knees and elbows were bruisy-blue afterwards, but I do not regret at all.


Probably you can (or you can't) notice me at the back. I am too shy to stand in front cause I'm not that great dancer as I would like to. Also, cause I'm not just dancing but working, my help may be needed anytime, so it is not a good idea to stand on front where I cannot be found.




I do like this photo, because there I do completely NOT what I had to do, but my hair look great. My dance motto: "Hair are noticable, shake it all the time!" haha :)


Warm atmosphere Talia created.


Me and Talia!


Project818 crew-candies-gang.


Isn't she awesome?!

12 комментариев:

  1. I love your blog layout & your blog in general is so cool! :)
    Hope you're having a Fierce & Fabulous Sunday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Nice photo beauty! <3
    I follow you ... I hope you do the same ;-)

    Love,
    radlewski.com

    Facebook

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. This is SO cool! You should stand in the front next time! I'm sure you're amazing =D

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. nice photos!
    kisses from Mexico
    follow each other?
    http://donttrytoignoreme.blogspot.mx

    ОтветитьУдалить