вторник, 27 декабря 2011 г.

vogue for me

As I told you briefly, I`m dancing and love it a lot. I started dancing when I was 4 years old - this time that was balley. Since that time I changed a lot of styles - bellydance, club dance, latina, contemporary... I even once was at the Irish dance lesson :)
About a year ago I decided to find new dance school - now I`m dancing hip-hop. My teacher Jenya is very cool and she is true professional!

About a week ago we had a showcase - unfortunately there were not so much photos with our group :( Here is one below.




Goddamn - I look happу here touching that guy :D

There I tried one very cool style called vogue - it started from Madonna`s song and looks really nice and extraordinary. I even thought about finding one more school to study it. So little time, so many things to do...



Worth watching :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий