вторник, 6 августа 2013 г.

top shopping

Some time ago I had a great shopping at Reserved. I've actually known this brand for a long time, and liked it but whenever I came to their shops they were so small and so full of clothes that it was hard to find anything there. Yeah, I have a serious theory about how a good shopping has to be. If something bothers me like a long queue to a dressing room, I'll be frustrated and most probably will not buy anything. I'm weird, I know :) Anyway, there's a new shopping centre RIO opened just near my home, we made a walk there and found a huge, awesome Reserved shop there! It's big, empty and full of great stuff. Lately I decided that I don't have enough tops in my wardrobe so I bought to T-shirts, two blouses and two necklaces there (2 and 2 and 2 :D). Here they are!

Если вам интересно, о каком магазине Reserved идут речь - это новый торговый центр "РИО", который открылся на Ленинском проспекте. Когда я там была, уже открылись от силы 10 процентов магазинов, поэтому наверное стоит приехать туда в конце августа. Кстати, там же откроется и H&M, наконец-то не на другом конце города!


Finally found a place to make good haul/shopping photos - on our balcony. Feeling like a pro now.


Awesome "crochet"/"holes" details.


Just fell in love with these clocks, reminds me of a little robot.





























Fashion police here.





6 комментариев: