понедельник, 18 февраля 2013 г.

instagram lately

Today is my first Instagram issue!



I spent this Sunday at movies with my friend, watching "Beautiful Creatures". On our way back we made a photoshoot in snow! I'll show you all later, it was sooo fun!



My cats are very important part of my Instagram :)



My attempts of making curls.



We found a snowmen family!!!



Winter: all about skating, walking and having fun outdoors!

You can check out my Instagram - @littlecutemonkey
I also have Twitter - @funkyJoleisa(mostly in Russian, but I like to post funny quotes a lot)
If you have any questions, you can visit my Formspring!

4 комментария:

  1. nice kitty :)
    following back dear!
    xo
    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hy there!! I have found your blog and I'm very glad because you have a lot of interesting subject. I will follow you for sure. if you are in the mood for some nail designs please do not hesitate to visit my blog too. Kisses and thanks in advance.
    http://roxyru.blogspot.ro

    ОтветитьУдалить