воскресенье, 26 мая 2013 г.

out

It is already sunny and warm outside, but I still remember my winter photos, and that's what I wanna show you today: once in winter me and my friend went to movies and decided to make a little photoshoot for me on our way back (a friend of mine likes photography and I think she's doing a pretty good job!).
What about me, I hate standing in front of the camera, but winter photoshoot was always my dream, so I gave it a go. Actually, it looked rather weird I guess, people stopped by to watch us (we were making it at a park), and here are the results!




My maxi skirt again. Okay, sorry, there was an idea of standing in a long skirt in snow :)

I LOVE the back of this top! It's from Massimo Dutti.



Aaaaand some backstage!
The moment when I fell. Ouch.



Hey, it's me, stupid friend at the photos!

2 комментария:

  1. i looove your blog. You're so pretty! Love the style!(: i'm enjoy reading your blog and I followed! I hope you would return the favor (: xx

    www.ayapritabelia.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить